Mobile phones in 2020 are well equipped for capturing amazing photographs, you can rely on your phone completely even for your vacations, but the default Android camera doesn’t offer enough support to utilize all its features and this is where the need for a better camera app arises. Google Camera is one of the best alternatives you can use on your Android phones, it offers HDR picture Capturing, Night vision and much more. Click on the download link below to download the latest version of Google Camera APK for free.
How to Install Google Camera APK
Installing Google Camera APK on your Android device is no different from installing any other APK file on your device, if you are new to android and unaware of the procedure, follow the steps given below exactly and you can apply this to any Android APK file.
Step 1: Download the given APK file to your Android device you want to install Google Camera on.
Step 2: Go to Android settings and navigate to “Security settings”, you will find an option saying “Unknown sources” there, enable it.
Step 3: Open the downloaded APK file using any file manager, and click on the “Install” button.
Step 4: Wait till the process is completed and you can open Google camera from your app gallery and start using.
If you face any problem in installation, comment on the problem at the end of this article, we will fix it for you.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with dual exposure controls: Capture pictures using HDR+ to capture amazing photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight: You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom: Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in.
- Top Shot: Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Portrait: Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions: Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
- Playground: Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects.
Requirements: The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones on Android 10 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
Hope you will enjoy your photographs gettings better through Google camera, share it with your friends if you like its performance and keep visiting our website regularly to get latest updates of Android applications.